Sunday, July 27, 2008

Boating


Logan and I went boating a couple weeks ago. We had a great time and Logan (like usual) was fearless. He dove into the lake off the front of the boat. He has never even dove head first into a pool. I guess he figured a lake was as good a place as any to start.

We both rode the water weenie for a little while. I told him to plan on falling off at some point. Well, we were being taken around a bend and over some waves and I felt us start to tip. I figured we were doomed and I bailed off as the water weenie tipped over. As I was falling I held out my arms so that Logan would not crash into and I would be able to grab onto him. Well, letting go of the water weenie was not in his game plan. He kept right on holding on for about another hundred yards. I actually yelled at him and told him to let go, which he eventually did. He said the only reason he let go was because is shorts were starting to come off.

You can also see in another picture him standing up and holding up a shaka. Amy (on back) doesn't look too excited about it.

No comments: